School Closure Alert Scheme
Have you signed up for Bradford Council’s school closure email alert scheme? To register click here.
Any emergency school closures due to snow etc. we will notify you on our website as well as sending a message through ConnectEd.
Bus Service A2
Extra – Curricular Activities 2017/18
To attend a club, students must:
1. Have a sticker signed and dated in their planner by the club leader
2. Stay at the club for the whole time and only leave on the first bell
3. Sign a register
A copy of the programme can be found here: Extra Curricular Programme
- Please turn on notifications for the MyEd App so you are notified if any messages are received
- If you change your mobile number and have previously downloaded the MyEd App, you will need to uninstall it and re-install with your new mobile number - please allow 48 hours after we have confirmed we have changed your mobile number on our school system before re-installing the App.
- Please do not unsubscribe emails from ConnectEd
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 01274 493533.
Students can purchase food/drink from the canteen before school, at break and lunchtime.
Free School Meals
To apply online to Bradford Council for Free School Meals click here
Administration of Medicines
Does your child have a medical condition? Please contact the school if your child needs to take medication whilst in school and complete the medication consent form below:
Administration of Medicines Form
There has been a change to school timings compared to last year. The school day now starts at 8.20am and finishes at 2.35pm Monday to Friday.To view the school day itinerary including break and lunches click here.