14th January 2021
Covid-19 Screening Launch
Following government advice, we intend to start testing students for Covid-19 from week commencing 18 January 2021. There is no need for students to take the tests in order to access our provision, but we would recommend all students do take part.
Further information is provided in the letter below. We will not test your child without your consent, and we will be sending all students who are currently accessing our provision home with a consent form for you to complete.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Kirsti Greer, PA to Leadership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some useful video links:
- How do lateral flow tests work?
- A graphic video to mark the launch
- A video interview with Prof Tim Brooks / PHE
- A video interview with the Principal of Small Heath Leadership Academy
- General materials on Coronavirus
- Monitor these accounts for the latest